Speaking about health and fitness these days, there are a lot of options that come up. With an easy access to the internet, it has become very easy for people to access information. But, the questions is that which food are really healthy?
Today’s modern living demands a healthy diet control to stay fit. Lack of time and increased stress gives people alternate solutions to maintain health.
One such solution is ‘quinoa’. It has been ranked as the world’s most popular health food. Gluten free, high in protein and a high source of amino acids, this grain is a must have. High fibre is required for a healthy digestive system and the ‘wonder’ grain has just that to offer.
Here are a few more benefits of quinoa.
- It is a highly nutritious that contains ample amount of protein, fibre, manganese, magnesium and phosphorus, much higher than compared to most of the other grains.
- A whole source of iron, required to red blood cells healthy which then aid in haemoglobin formation.
- It is filled with antioxidants, much higher than compared to other gluten free sources.
- It contains lysine than any other grain which is important for synthesis of protein.
- Consumption of quinoa prevents in formation of kidney stones as it helps manage potassium levels.
And the best part, it can used to make any kind of dish that matches your taste buds. Now stay healthy without compromising on taste.
*Please consult your doctor before consumption