₹25,000 - ₹35,000 a month
An Ayurvedic doctor / Ayurvedic practitioner method of diagnosis and treatment of diseases is based on the principle that body, mind, and spirit are interrelated and imbalance in any one of these hampers the physical and mental wellness of the person.
Management of medical/health problems presented by patients by history taking, diagnosis, investigation, and advise on foods, herbs and lifestyle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Advising appropriate Herbs for management of weight/medical condition.
- Therapeutic Weight Management / Therapeutic Management / Weight Management planning for patients/clients.
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions.
- Preparation of suitable plans for the patients as per their condition assessment of effects of the same on patient/client- subsequent planning / alternate planning after monitoring.
- Making notes, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other team members.
- Counseling in order to establish a mentor role to continuously educate the patient/client on how to improve Health.
- Follow-up: Regular follow-ups with patients/clients which would include interactions to review plans and their effect on weight.
- Working with other staff as a team, either in the same clinic or other.
- Promoting health education through various in house seminars and outhouse activities.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills: Communication and listening skills, patience, critical thinking ability, pleasing and empathetic attitude, Be able to inspire trust and confidence in patients. Industry: Wellness/Spa/Fitness. License: certified with the registered pharmacy and healthcare firm.
Location: Pitampura (Delhi) .
Qualification : BAMS .
Experience : Freshers can also apply.
Skills: Communication and listening skills, patience, critical thinking ability, pleasing and empathetic attitude, Be able to inspire trust and confidence in patients.
License: certified with the registered pharmacy and healthcare firm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Delhi, Delhi (Required)
- B.A.M.S (Required)
- Hindi + English (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Aadhar Card (Required)